Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Advanced Reflections


It was the advanced microprocessors( elective) class today. it was at the mini-seminar hall.none was prudent enough to switch on the AC. Hence, it was stuffed.

teacher taught. everyone but me sat listening. nothing entered my ears as usual. i am starting to think it is some kind of disease, inevitable when [bach intersection CET]

i started casually observing the room, actually writing an article about the room. i started with the door, moved on to the switches and then to the white-board. on the board there was some instructions for Intel processors. but then, on the board was reflection of the windows at the rear. also there was this silhouette of the students in the class. as teacher moved away from the board it became perfect. silhouette of some 5 to 6 students. the right number. when you see this image the instructions written on the board fades away, just leaving a shade.

the image got stuck in my head. and sorry, you cant get a copy of the image as the printer-port in my head is currently dysfunctional.

i wonder, if i hadn't started writing the stupid article i wouldn't have seen it. something right in front of my eyes. Oh! this sentence looks pathetic. so i take it back.

there must have someone in the class who would have cursed the glare on the board which made it difficult to read the instructions.

3 comments:

Sadique Ali said...

Hey, I was in the same AuP class..
I was not distracted by the glare..I never noticed the silhouettes, nor the intel instructions...

JFx said...

Usually i have eyes only for one thing.. this day the one thing was absent.. so i shut my eyes..

Anonymous said...

eyes only for jo's shawl i suppose...
rofl.
its me.
too lazy to sign in.