Saturday, January 21, 2006

Tax for marks

Tax for marks???? That too sales tax. Anyway i have paid the tax.( I wont say how much ;-) ). And here is the proof.


Joke apart, I had to get my certificate attested for my learner's licence. Got thesign from the officer in the sales tax office. Another lady at another desk misstoook my certificate for a tax return form(Does they look the same? Mabbe there r a lot of zeros in both)

I went and took another photocopy and got it attested the right way. At the test i took 16 or17 questions to complete the test( u have to get 12 correct and there is a max of 20 questions. if u win a big"you win" will appears on the screen. if u fail you know what you get. A big big"you fail" for everyone in the office to see. it would have been scry. neways i got the learners. Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

well i think this shows the nature of the people working in gov offices well i must warn to take a precaution next time u go take as many photocopies with u it may come handy

Bach said...

damn the bureaucracy

DJK said...

Sowwie, abt the lil inconvenience on my blog. :) But its something I can't fix at the moment. Maybe in the next template overhaul, I will. Cheers.

Anonymous said...

when is the date for the driving test??