Wednesday, January 18, 2006

Haven't seen him yet

Ya, it's our college principal. what was his name, again? He sits right below me( the floor below). I have seen him only once. The first time, on the day of counselling. he sat there speaking some gibberish. and I SAT THERE hearing that. oh my! it was like the interview that i had when i got into 11th. The princi there (my uncle's gr8 frient, btw) talked for some 20 minutes. i sat there shaking my head. after some time it was like being rocked in a cradle. all my energy was being diverted to keeping my eyelids open. i wonder why they get damn heavy sometimes, afterall it is just this much]. the work increased my sleepiness. It was like the thermal runaway in transistors, or rather sleep runaway(a bit ironic, isn't it?). at t -1sec , luckly, a phone came and gave me time to gather myself back. let that story go that way with somme dots......................like this

the other time i saw the princi was when came to our class one day, told something and left. heard about his chaaran??(vass like to call him jaaran). whenever there is a little bit of noice:-) he comes up. same thing happened today. most of the class was talking, some singing(including me) and the' least bothering', some were playing cricket in class. the ball they used wouldnt break any glass but just produces the sound of that. funny, isn't it? i dont think so.

now the question is whom to punish? he made an buji choice. the one with the bat and the one with the ball. as usual those who had been playing for an hour escaped. the one who was testing how the bbat would fell in his hands got caught. they were taken to princi's office. told our class wouldnt get another free period and we believed it:).

3 comments:

JFx said...

finally CET gets an electronics batch tht knows how to 'alambu'

dEstini said...

he knew the limits ...the electronix batch ...no comments !!
what can i say ...scope for improvement !!

Anonymous said...

a late response.................
john u got it right.